Swing by the Marketplace this week for one of our to-go family meals.
Here's what's cooking for dinner the week of May 22nd (while supplies last):
- Piri Piri Grilled Chicken with Grilled Lemons (paleo)
- Yellow Chicken Curry with Snap Peas (paleo)
- Local Pastured Beef & Mushroom Meatloaf (paleo)
- Roasted Mustard Chicken with Rosemary & White Wine (paleo)
- Marinated Grilled Pork Chops with Vietnamese Herb Salad
- Boulder Lamb Brats with Peppers, Onions & Cherry Mostarda
Sides worth savoring:
- Spring Green Fritters with Almond Milk Tzatziki (vegan, nightshade-free)
- Spring Green Fritters with Red Pepper Salsa (vegan)
- Snap Pea and Avocado Pesto (vegan, nightshade-free, paleo)
- Roasted Japanese Sweet Potatoes with Piri Piri sauce (vegan)
- Curry Spiced Roasted Japanese Sweet Potatoes (vegan)
- Spring Vegetable Focaccia (paleo, made with eggs & cassava flour)
- Marinated Flageolet Bean Salad with Fresh Herbs
TRY OUR DESSERTS, TOO!
They're vegan, nut-free, nightshade-free & paleo.
- Tahini Ginger Cookies
- Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Vanilla Chia Pudding
Want to know what's in stock before you drive or bike over? Give us a call at (720) 484-5969. See something you want-want-want? Call us and we'll set the items aside for you if they're in stock.
Thanks for having awesome taste buds!
Opens 11 am-5pm on Thursdays; Closed Weekends