Bored with the usual? All out of ideas for dinner? Or simply too darn busy to cook? Let us help! Swing by the Marketplace this week for one of our to-go family meals.
Here's what's cooking for dinner the week of May 15th:
- Piri Piri Grilled Chicken with Grilled Lemons (paleo)
- Yellow Chicken Curry with Snap Peas (paleo)
- Local Pastured Beef & Mushroom Meatloaf (paleo)
- Roasted Mustard Chicken with Rosemary & White Wine (paleo)
- Marinated Grilled Pork Chops with Vietnamese Herb Salad
- Boulder Lamb Brats with Peppers, Onions & Cherry Mostarda
Sides worth savoring:
- Spring Green Fritters with Almond Milk Tzatziki (vegan, nightshade-free)
- Spring Green Fritters with Red Pepper Salsa (vegan)
- Snap Pea and Avocado Pesto (vegan, nightshade-free, paleo)
- Roasted Japanese Sweet Potatoes with Piri Piri sauce (vegan)
- Curry Spiced Roasted Japanese Sweet Potatoes (vegan)
- Spring Vegetable Focaccia (paleo, made with eggs & cassava flour)
- Marinated Flageolet Bean Salad with Fresh Herbs
TRY OUR DESSERTS, TOO!
They're vegan, nut-free, nightshade-free & paleo.
- Tahini Ginger Cookies
- Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Vanilla Chia Pudding
Want to know what's in stock before you drive or bike over? Give us a call at (720) 484-5969. See something you want-want-want? Call us and we'll set the items aside for you if they're in stock.
Thanks for having awesome taste buds!
Opens 11 am-5pm on Thursdays; Closed Weekends